INGREDIENTS OF DIBOWIN AND ITS ACTION:
1. HALDI (Curcuma longa)
- Natural insulin
- Helps lower glycogen levels, as well as cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Keep blood sugar in control
2. AMLA (Emblia officinale)
- Decrease of blood glucose levels and triglyceride levels.
3. BEHEDA (Terminalia belerica)
- Anti diabetic and anti oxident property
- Reducing the increased serum glucose level in diabetes and reduces its secondary complications
4. HIRADA ( Terminalia chebula)
- Improves glucose tolerance & brings down fasting blood glucose in diabetes.
5. JAMBU (Eugenia jambolana)
- Hypoglycemic activity
6. BILWA (Aegle marmelos)
- Antiamoebic and hypoglycaemic activity
- Potential hypoglycaemic agent in diabetes management
7. METHI ( Trigonella foenum – graecum)
- Stimulates the secretion of insulin from pancreas
- Reduces insulin resistance which results in low blood sugar level
8. GUDUCHI ( Tinospora cordifolia)
- Anti diabetic, immune stimulating, cholesterol lowering and liver protective
- Speedy healing in diabetic foot ulcer
9. KATUKI ( Picorhiza kurroa)
- Lowers blood glucose level in diabetes
- Best liver tonic
10. GUDMAR ( Gymnema sylvestre)
- Lower blood glucose and increased serum insulin levels
- Direct effect on pancrease
11. NEEM ( Melia azadiracta)
- Effective in reducing insulin requirements
12. Aloe vera
- Reduces blood glucose level in non insulin dependent diabetes / type II diabetes
13. NAGARMOTHA ( Cyperus rotundus )
- Significantly lowered blood glucose level
- Anti oxidant activity
14. JEERA ( Cuminum cyminum )
- Reduces blood glucose level
- Improved serum insulin and glycogen content
15. KARELA ( Momordica charantia )
- Improves glucose tolerance in diabetes
- Effective hypoglycaemic agent
16. MAMEJAV ( Enicostemma littorale)
- Reduced blood glucose as well as serum insulin levels and prevented the progression of complications in diabetic patients
- Type I and Type II Diabetes mellites.
- Dibowin being an Ayurvedic formulation is relatively devoid of side effects.
- After the stipulated course is completed, an evaluation should be made regarding the condition of the patient, and if desired results are achieved, a maintenance dose should be advised. One would have to continue their routine medication alongside with Dibowin till recovery is complete.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Please store in cool and dry area.
There is no contraindication for use of Dibowin and unless the patient is known to be hypersensitive to any of its ingredients it may be used in any clinical setting or with any underlying disorder.
In the morning empty stomach take 12 to 15 ml DIBOWIN TM with 12 to 15ml lukewarm water & after taking DIBOWINTM medicine drink half glass lukewarm water again.
In the evening after 30 mins of dinner also take 12 to 15 ml DIBOWIN TM with 12 to 15ml lukewarm water & after taking DIBOWINTM medicine drink half glass lukewarm water.
DIBOWINTM IS PURELY AYURVEDIC MEDICINE WHICH DOES NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS