As per Ayurved to control obesity the use of the following are used mainly such as Trikatu,Triphala,Kutki, Nagarmotha,Gulvel,Vidang,Shudh Guggal,Chitrak etc Medojeet widely uses such ingredients & helps us to improve the rate of digestion. Under normal circumstances it takes three to four months for the body to get rid of unwanted body fats , using Medojeet syrup one begins to feel lighter & healthy within a month.
- Trikatu: This herb greatly aids in reducing body weight & helps one to improve digestion. It is a natural purifying agent & helps blood circulation. This also helps to lower cholesterol level and to reduce appetite.
- Triphala: It directly works on body fat .It helps to reduce obesity levels by reducing the water content in the tissues which results in lesser appetite.Medojeet syrup helps us to improve our tolerance limit and get overall control in our eating / drinking habits. This is a natural colon cleanser.
- Kutki: This improves gall function and helps the body to ingest fat. It corrects fatty liver conditions & blockage of arteries which supplies blood to the heart. This is universally accepted to naturally reduce the obesity levels.
- Nagarmotha: This helps to reduce unwanted body fat, burning excess calories. It helps maintain ideal blood pressure for persons suffering from high blood pressure & obesity.
- Galvel: It helps the body to gain the required energy. It also maintains ideal balance of sugar & fat levels thus helps in obesity level.
- Vidang: This helps to reduce obesity levels & fats. This keeps the body slim and fit. It helps digestion & helps remove impurities from the blood.
- Shudh Guggal: This is an ideal disinfecting agent in Medojeet syrup. It helps to reduce the overall fat around the waist & liver. This contains an important element called “Guggalsterones” which helps to burn the unwanted body fat.
- Chitrak: The extracts of these roots are powdered and used to treat obesity. Unwanted fats can be reduced & leads to overall reduction in body weight.