Almond oil For Skin:
- It tighten skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkle.
- Helps in Dry and damaged skin
- Helps to revitalize and rejuvenate.
- Helps in coarse skin and irritation of the skin and helps soften and return moisture to the skin and helps to look healthy & attractive.
- Improves skin tone,color & overall skin complexion
- In almond oil, including vitamin A, E , and vitamin D are essential for health and beauty of the skin
Glycerin For Skin:
- Glycerin is a humectant why is believed that attracts moisture to your skin .
- Glycerin is said that it is hygroscopic , absorbing water from the air, Because of this, it is a popular ingredient in skin and cosmetic products.
- Glycerin on an intercellular level helps maintain the water balance of the skin.
- In easy to understand language , glycerin in other skin care products can help prevent dry skin or in combat
Turmeric For Skin:
- Signs of Ageing-Turmeric is an excellent exfoliating agent and can help you defeat the signs of ageing.
- Acne-Not only does turmeric take care of the scars and inflammation due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties which fight pimples and breakouts to provide a youthful glow to your skin but also reduce oil secretion by sebaceous glands.
- Turmeric has been used as a beauty product for centuries. It is an inexpensive and natural way of treating several skin problems and getting a flawless skin.
- Turmeric is beneficial for oily skin as it regulates the production of sebum, an oily substance produced by the sebaceous glands.
- Being an excellent exfoliating agent, turmeric can help eliminate signs of aging, Turmeric can help lighten stretch marks.
- Removes skin tanning and pigmentation
- Delays the aging process, helping the cell growth and rejuvenation.
Aloe vera For Skin:
- It is worth a try as a natural approach to ageless skin.
- Aloe vera contains a plethora of anti-oxidants like beta carotene, vitamins C and E that improve the natural firmness of skin. It keeps the skin hydrated. It improves the skin elasticity, therefore minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Thus it refreshes the skin and makes it vibrant and young looking. /li>
- Smooth and glowing skin can be achieved easily by rubbing aloe vera gel on the face. Aloe vera lightens the skin and helps to alleviate sun tanning and hyper pigmentation.
- Aloe vera is extremely beneficial for dry skin. Aloe vera is a natural moisturizer because of the moisture content locked in it. This gel keeps the skin hydrated and increases its elasticity. It also provides oxygen to the skin which strengthens the skin tissue and keeps the skin healthy.
- It moisturizes the skin without making the skin greasy so it is perfect for oily skin. Once applied, it releases natural vitamins and enzymes on the skin to produce a deep moisturizing effect that helps to treat and restore its pH balance.
- Wet face and hands. Squeeze a small quantity of Face Wash onto the palms and work up lather. Apply on face and neck in circular motion. Rinse with water. Use twice daily for a fresh radiant & soft skin..
- Use it regularly for a clean, fresh and glowing look. What makes the product special is that it is a completely natural skin treatment and is suitable for all skin types. It also effectively removes make-up.